Thursday, May 15, 2008

Greetings from Quilt Market!

Here we are in Portland! I made 2 presentations about my Memory Quilts at the Schoolhouse Seminar this morning that were very well received, the booth is all set up and I am now getting ready for Sample Spree this evening.

Sample Spree is a huge event for shop owners to obtain models, patterns, notions etc for their shop. There will be about 100 vendors there. The event lasts for 2 hours and there is always a real feeling of excitement in the room.

Portland has been very warm. 85 degrees today and 95 degrees tomorrow. This about 20 degrees warmer than normal. Thank goodness the Convention Centre is air conditioned!

I will have lots of pictures of this event that I will post when I get home next week. The daily photographs will be updated at that time as well.

No comments: