Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quilt Saskatchewan: Set-up Day at the Merchants' Mall

Today was set-up day for the Merchants' Mall at Quilt Saskatchewan in Saskatoon. Here are a few pictures of some of my neighbours.

Extraordinary Extras from Vermilion, Alberta


Another neighbour

My next door neighbours - the Pfaff team

Joan and Pippa from Kitambaa Designs are right across the aisle from me. Pippa just received a huge shipment of African fabrics, baskets and the work of her ladies in Africa. Pippa wrote extensively about her project with the women in Africa. Be sure to read about it on her Blog.

This is my booth, almost finished. I just received these great quilt hangers called Wall Chat: BFF, WTG, OMG, and LOL. I discovered that I had several patterns for quilts that are just the right size for these hangers. Now I need to make up some new samples using some of the great fabric I bought at Quilt Market in Pittsburgh last week. So many ideas, so little time!

No comments: