Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

It's time for some changes. I have started with a new look to my Blog which I am sure will continue to be tweaked for the next little while. I am also starting on some new pattern designs which are planned to use up some of those fat quarters, strips, jelly rolls etc. that we all seem to collect. Here is a sneak preview of one of the new patterns. I made this quilt for my friend Marilee for our annual Fibre Friends quilt exchange.


Here is a different version of the quilt that I did using Electric Quilt.




I am now working on a beige and blue version of this design. It was a good excuse to use my new Janome 7700 machine! I have figured out the basics on this great machine but it will take lots of playing and experimenting to figure out all the bells and whistles.

No comments: