Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Statistics

It is fascinating to watch the statistics for my Blog and website and to see where all the visitors are coming from. To date, I have had visitors to my Blog from 25 different countries. Most are from Canada and the USA, but there have also been visits from Australia, Brazil, Chile, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.

My web site, Upper Canada Quiltworks, has had visits from even more countries (27 in total) including Austria, Belgium, Costa Rica, Finland, New Zealand, Norway, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden Switzerland, Thailand and Venezuela.

I guess it is a small world after all!


No comments: