Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Pattern #3: Strippy Table Set

I published 3 new patterns this week and they are now all available on my web site. Click here for more information.

I am having a special sale of these 3 new patterns: Buy 2 of the new patterns and you get the third one for free! After you place your order, just e-mail me and quote this code FPFEB09 to make sure you get your free pattern.

Strippy Table Set (Pattern #230 ) is another Jelly-Roll Friendly pattern. You can also use fat quarters or any of your scraps that can be cut into 2 1/2" strips. The table topper (30" x 30") and placemats (12" x 18") are quick and easy to make and would make great gift items for someone special.


I used Mark Lipinski's Califon fabric by Northcott to make this black and white set.

I used the Bistro fabric line from Moda to make this placemat. There are so many great kitchen prints in the quilt shops now and they are perfect for this table set.

No comments: